Our district will provide:
• A rigorous and consistent curriculum emphasizing an accountability of high expectations and quality instruction that educates the whole child (skills and talents not measured on standardized tests) and demonstrates the importance of
the fine arts.
• A climate and culture of a highly collaborative and productive staff that take ownership of student performance, encourages parental involvement, displays a positive responsiveness to student issues, and meets the expectations of the
district’s business model.
• High quality teachers, administrators, and support staff and ongoing professional development to ensure excellence in teaching and learning.
• An understanding that children have different learning styles and that the educational program, instructional delivery, and assignment of resources must vary for the benefit of individualized learning needs.
• Aesthetically appealing and well maintained physical areas that have a productive influence on student learning.
• Frequent and clear communication to parents, staff, and the community pertaining to our educational operations and objectives by utilizing multiple venues.
• An engaged community where the district seeks connections and expresses the view that “We are more than a school system, we are the community”.
The above themes outline the district’s three year vision, each of these include a comprehensive action plan.