All Children will have equal access to early education in a variety of settings that support life-long learning.
The Hartland Lakeside School District will provide a learning environment that fosters acceptance and appreciation of differences in others and ourselves. Four year-old kindergarten will integrate developmentally appropriate learning in the following areas:
- Social and emotional competence
- Inquiry-based approaches to learning
- Community building
OUR 4K PROGRAM OFFERS:
AM/PM Sessions: Monday – Friday *Parents will be notified of their child’s class placement in early June.
4K Wrap Around:
We offer 4K wrap-around services at Hartland North. Our Programs are listed below. Please complete the 4K Wrap Around Care Registration Form.
- Before School Care (6:00 am to 8:45 am)
- AM Wrap Around Care (8:45 am -12:30 pm; For children enrolled in PM 4K)
- PM Wrap Around Care (11:45 am -3:45 pm; For children enrolled in AM 4K)
- After School Care (3:45 – 6:00 pm)
- Full-Day Care (Off days from school; excluding major holidays)
ADDITIONAL PROGRAM INFORMATION
Transportation will be provided to the school in the morning and to and from school in the afternoon only. All eligible 4K students must reside in the Hartland Lakeside School District. Students who live outside of the district may apply for open enrollment during the open enrollment period if your home district has a current 4K program in place. A private pay tuition is also an option if your district does not have a current 4K program.
For additional information and upcoming events, please contact Hartland North at 262-369-6710 or firstname.lastname@example.org