I am a school psychologist and have worked at North Shore Middle School since 2002.
Here are some of the things I do as a school psychologist:
- Meet with students to help them with academic, behavioral, social, or emotional issues
- Meet with teachers and administrators to analyze data and determine support services for students
- Work with parents to address concerns about their children
- Conduct special education evaluations and serve on IEP teams
- Serve as the 504 coordinator for my building
This is my 16th year in the Hartland Lakeside School District. I graduated from UW-Stevens Point with a Bachelors degree in Psychology and German. I went on to UW-Oshkosh where I received my Master of Education in School Counseling. In 2013 I attended Cardinal Stritch and obtained a Masters in Educational Leadership.
I live in the Hartland community with my three children who have all gone through the district. I enjoy traveling, reading, shopping and spending time with family.
I really enjoy my role in encouraging all the children to strive for their personal best. I am thrilled to be working with the students, teachers, administrators, and parents whom I so highly regard. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if I can help you or your child in any way.