Our apologies that the Summer Splash guide is not yet available. Please check back by March 1st.
Our offerings are available for students in grades 4K – 7th. A sampling of classes that will be offered ranges from author clubs, crafting, engineering, cheer and dance, yoga, book clubs, music, coding, lego challenges, cooking, robotics, volleyball, and jewelry design. The fee for classes for district residents ranges from $0 to a minimal cost.
Classes for students in 4K-2nd grade will be at Hartland North Elementary, 232 Church Street, Hartland.
Classes for students 3-7th grade will be at North Shore Middle School, 800 E. North Shore Drive, Hartland.
• Current students: Online registration only – please use your Skyward family access to register
• All courses with fees must be paid in full before registration will be accepted. E-funds payment option is preferred, otherwise mail your checks to the attention of Maureen Lawler: Hartland/Lakeside Summer Splash
800 E. North Shore Drive, Hartland WI 53029
• Non-resident fees are set at $30.00 per class.
• Non-resident families please contact Maureen Lawler at firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 369-6780 to complete registration.
• Online registration begins March 1. Classes will have caps on enrollment, so please register early. Registrations must be completed by June 10.
Afternoon camp, which is run through the Village of Hartland will be held at Hartland North Elementary for all students of Summer Splash. Students participating in summer classes at North Shore Middle School will be transported by bus to Hartland North for camp. As soon as afternoon camp registration forms are available from the Village we will post it to this page. Feel free to contact the Village directly with questions at http://www.villageofhartland.com/.
Hartland North Elementary
232 Church Street
Hartland, WI 53029
North Shore Middle School
800 E. North Shore Drive
Hartland, WI 53029